Burning Permits

Permit can be obtained from the Town Clerk. Jann Dahl is the local warden and can issue Annual Burning Permits. Call 715-284-5234.

No Burning Permits Required when there is SNOW COVER

Burning permits can also be obtained online from the DNR Burning Permit

Check Burning Conditions

Call 888-WIS-BURN or Visit: Check the current fire danger signal online